So it’s finally time for me to go over what I have with me on a game.
In this case I’ll go over the stalking setup, or the tactical sauna as I like to call it.
Now I did remove some of the ghillie on it. and this helped out a lot I no longer have Niagara falls running down my back.
And I will add more in the form of bands instead of threads. As they are not trapping as much air as the treads do, making the ghillie less of a sauna (yes at this point it is a sauna as I have around half a liter of sweat in the clothing I have under the ghillie after a 15 min game.)
But that is a thing I’m still working on.
here is a list of what I use right now.
- VSR-10 with rifle wrap and a bipod.
- Ninja LPR With a 1m hose.
- Defcon5 chest rig small/medium.
- Random boonie hat with ghillie can be dq from the rest of the ghillie.
- Wiley X Spear (black) with extra glasses.
- Green shemagh.
- Standard 3l camelback system.
- Green long-sleeved sweater from the norwegian armed forces.
- Garmin Fenix 3.
- Mechanix mpact woodland size medium.
- Cheap mag holster for belt (for the mk23).
- Mp5 triple mag pouch in multicam (for the glock long mags).
- Cheap large pistol holster for belt (for the mk23 and a speed loader).
- The TM mk23 socom (non blowback).
- Kwa 1911.
- Cheap leg holster (for the 1911 and a spare mag).
- Old standard trousers from the norwegian armed forces.
- Old standard boots from the norwegian armed forces.
- Water bottle pouch used for the HPA tank (I have ghillie in the molle on this).
- Large utility pouch for VSR mags, death rag, tools and other stuff.things only seen on the back.
- Large drop pouch OD.
- Glock 18 in a hard holster (stuck in the mole on the waist belt on the chest rig).
- Large OD camelback bag whit molle (filled it with ghillie thread and bands).
And that is my setup.
So now it’s time for the glory shorts and so on <.<
Pictures taken by my mother. At her place in the middle of nowhere.